Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Rose's Classic Chicken Cacciatore Piccante


The Melting Potters
made
Rose's Classic Chicken Cacciatore Piccante.
At first I thought
the recipe was complicated
but as I worked my
way through,
it was actually quite easy.
I did use all white meat
as that is what
my husband and brother prefer.
Being a vegetarian
it began to dawn on me
this recipe would
be quite good with paneer
or tofu.



My husband pronounced it
"very pleasant"
and cleaned his plate.
This is amazing for a couple reasons.
First his appetite is very sketchy still.
Second, being northern Italian,
he is not partial to heavy tomato sauces.
So for him to proclaim "pleasant"
is the equivalent of a standing ovation.
~
by
Rose Levy Beranbaum









2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my husband too. =) Sounds delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my husband too. =) Sounds delish

    ReplyDelete